Monday 7 February 2011

Audience feedback - Magazine

Update

After we printed out the Magazine we found that 'P.S. Sorry' was too small, therefore I did some altering with the size and added the 'yellow' drop shadow effect to the text to enhace the font.
I also removed 'Release of...debut album' because Ms P said that it's obvious its a release of a debut album as we were designing a magazine advert for 'Debut Album'.
I also changed the colour of 'available at Asda for £5.99' from white to red, as there was too much white going on in the top and wanted it to stand out away from the information.

Also from the previous magazine advert, I brightened the whole magazine with a touch of Exposure from Photoshop to add the brightness effect.




Now I will go and put this up on the board to gain audience feedback. :)

Posted by  Tamanna

No comments:

Post a Comment