Wednesday 8 December 2010

Version 2 Magazine Album Advert

Here is another Magazine Album Advert Nilufa created during the Photoshop project today.
I helped her out with selecting the editting of the background and did a quick play around with it and came to a result we are not too happy about, however it is considered as working progress.
Nilufa's feedback was the background Green was too appealing and was highly attrackting which I agree,  therefore I have decided to work on the advert from home... and later on this week I will show them what I have produced and get their feedback as a group.
Overall I think the image is very 'Pop' and so far I like the flow of the advert just needs some change with colour...etc.

Magazine 2 :)


Posted by Tamanna (behalf of the gang)

Showing the advert to the audience, they found the magazine appealing and a 'eye catch' which was a positive note. So therefore I worked with the magazine from home and produced a completed version of the magazine.


Posted by Tamanna

No comments:

Post a Comment